1800 30 4000
Get a Quick Quote
Marine Insurance in Spain
Yachtsman Euromarine prides itself on the additional cover it offers on our Motorboat Insurance policy like Protected No Claims Bonus, Cover for your Marina berthing costs resulting from a claim where your boat is repaired ashore, Personal Accident cover and more.
In recent years Spanish marine insurance has seen some big changes with the huge increase during the last decade in the number of boats sailing in Spanish waters. Third party insurance is compulsory in Spain but many of our clients now take a full all risks policy covering their vessel. Our polcies offers as standard a large cruising range to suit a particular craft with no layed up period required. We issue our Certificate of Insurance in English and Spanish which will meet the requirement of local authorities.
- Insurance based on the "agreed value".
- Vessel includes sails, machinery, gear, equipment, including its boat(s)/tender, lifejackets, fixed and handheld navigational aids, furniture and fittings.
- Cover includes: Physical loss of vessel, or damage caused by accident, theft, negligence, malicious acts of third parties, freezing, rodents.
Third Party Cover
- Legal liability to another person arising out of your interest in, or use of, the Vessel.
- Standard limit of indemnity €3,000,000
Personal Accident Cover
- This will cover you & your family for bodily injuries caused by an accident on board the Vessel including emergency medical expenses.
Optional Cover Available
- Extended cruising range
- Transit risks
- Personal effects
- Machinery damage
- Marina benefits
- Protected no claims bonus
- Club racing
For more information about this insurance policy, please contact us.
0034 966 260 423 or Send Enquiry